CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

So Much To Thank Him For

Well, year 2007 has officially gone, and the new year is just beginning. As I look back on this past year, there were many times I felt like giving up or giving in. But through it all, God has helped me through it. I have got so many things to thank Him for this year, and although I usually don't make New Year's Resolutions, I have one for this year: To thank God more for the things I wouldn't usually thank Him for, and for the things He graciously gives.

As a lot of you know, the end of this year was pretty bad. Christmas was especially hard for me this year because of everything going on with Grandpa Kelly. The Wednesday after Christmas, Grandpa's kidneys failed and he was Life Flighted down to Johnstown. But now, he has a pace maker in, and his heart is pumping much better, and he is feeling much better too. That's just one of the many things I have to be thankful for.

This year, I found God's will for my life right now, my big bro went off to college, my best friend went off to college, and I learned some great life lessons. And this coming year, I graduate! What more could I thank God for??

But, I just wanted to say a few things, other than Happy New Year. May God bless you all this year.

0 comments: