CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Another Week of Meetings!

Well, this has certainly been a busy week so far, but it is, sadly, coming to a close quickly. Our church has been having nightly services, with Bro. Mark Kerlin preaching every night. I thank God he was able to come, and every message, I have gotten something out of it.

Things, for me have been pretty rough. I've been helping the Kelly's, taking care of them, cleaning their house, worrying about their bills, and their health. So it has been a little stressful. But this week of meetings has given me a chance to unwind every night. I know it sounds strange to some folks, but church, for me, is not a drudgery or a boring place. I love going to church. Not only to see my friends and family, but to be able to sing and thank God with those of like precious faith.

Today, we are getting ready to have a big lasagna meal with the Kerlins and Pastor and Mrs. Harvey and the grankids. So it is going to be a lot of fun. Mom is making pumpkin logs, and I'm making this new dessert I found at Wal-Mart. It looks so good, I can't wait to try it.

And tomorrow, we have our annual God and Country Rally and then after that, we are going skating at our local skating rink! Yay! Not everyone is going though, since it's going to be so late. But it will still be fun.

I'll probably be posting more this week before I leave for Florida, so look for the posts!

Bethany

0 comments: